Building your child’s emotional intelligence is the most important thing to do!! It determines their happiness and success
Join me for a one hour FREE interactive Parent Talk on how to develop your
child’s emotional intelligence in your day to day interactions with them
You will learn:
- How to develop the way your children think which directly influences their self-esteem and confidence. Each daily conversation counts!
- How to understand the “why” behind your children’s behaviour which gives you the power to influence them – understand the difference between control and influence
- How to understand and satisfy your own needs and separate that from the way you parent
Topics we will cover
- How do your children understand and interpret your parenting? This determines your effectiveness!
- How is their emotional development impacted by the way you parenting? This determines their confidence!
- How to develop a foundation for open communication so your children learn self-motivation and self-discipline.
Tuesday 21 January 2020 Thursday 23 January 2020 and Saturday 25 January 2020
Saturday 15 February 2020 Tuesday 18 February 2020 and Thursday 20 February 2020
Time: Tuesday and Thursday 6:15pm – 7:15pm Saturday 9am-10am
Venue: The Peartree, 41 St Albans Avenue, Craighall Park
Applicable for: Parents with children aged 1-12 years
Booking is essential
If you are interested in attending please book with Gail at email@example.com or phone 083 267 4624