Building your Child’s Emotional Intelligence as the Foundation to their Academic Learning and Life
Join me for a one hour FREE online interactive Parent Talk on how to develop your child’s emotional intelligence in your day-to-day interactions with them
You will learn:
- How to develop the way your children think which directly influences their self-esteem and confidence. Each daily conversation counts!
- How to understand the “why” behind your children’s behaviour which gives you the power to influence them – understand the difference between control and influence
- How to understand and satisfy your own needs and separate that from the way you parent
Topics we will cover
- How do your children understand and interpret your parenting? This determines your effectiveness.
- How is their emotional development impacted by the way you are parenting? This determines their confidence.
- How to develop a foundation for open communication, so your children learn self-motivation and self-discipline.
SUITABLE FOR PARENTS WITH CHILDREN BETWEEN 2 AND 12 YEARS
· SATURDAY 25 JULY: 9am-10am
· TUESDAY 28 JULY: 7:30-8:30pm
· THURSDAY 30 JULY: 7-8pm
· SATURDAY 1 AUGUST: 9am-10am
· SATURDAY 22 AUGUST: 9am-10am
· TUESDAY 25 AUGUST: 7:30-8:30pm
· THURSDAY 27 AUGUST: 7-8pm
· SATURDAY 29 AUGUST: 9am-10am
Time: Thursday 6pm-7pm Saturday 9am-10am Via Zoom